Permanent Makeup procedure surely is not an invasive surgery, however client’s skin is “opened” during operation and it is expected to be under “normal condition” to deliver the best result possible.
Here are instructions that clients need to follow prior PMU appointment:
- No Botox/Filler/Retinol/Retin-A 2-3 weeks prior to your appointment
- Do not get tanned or have sunburned face
- No waxing or threading 3 days before
- Please keep in mind that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle, and you will bleed more than normal
- Don’t take aspirin, vitamin E, or ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure
- NO caffeine/alcohol 24 hours before procedure
- Don’t work out the day of procedure
- PMU procedures take time 2-3 hours maximum, please prepare yourself to give the best judgement, as well as company for a successful procedure
- Clients should come in with makeup (brow/lip/eyeliner) as the closest to the result expected, so artist can have the best look at what you prefer
- Be advised that no guest allowed in the operating room
Thank you for your time,
and I hope information above is helpful to you!
For Disqualification list, please visit: https://browsecret.art/disqualification-list-am-i-a-candidate/